Hello, I’m Chris Wiggins, I’m a site reliability engineer (SRE)/devops engineer/platform engineer/infrastructure engineer/WhateverNewTermIsCool engineer.
I work in the tech industry to help improve the lives of developers, end-users, and whomever wants to improvement their technology.
Facts (and some opinions)
- Vim is my editor of choice, even as a full blown IDE.
- Open-source runs the world and is awesome, everyone’s life would be much worse without it.
- Linux > Windows (except maybe Active Directory).
- Public “clouds” (AWS, GCP, OCI, Azure)
- Linux (awk, grep, sed, tmux, bash, etc.)
- Programming Languages
- CI/CD Systems
- Gitlab CI
- Github Actions
- Drone CI
- Many other things I forgot to list or have learned since I updated this page.
- Email: me at cwiggs.com